A powerful MIDI melody creator
MelodySauce is an Audio Unit / VST plugin that uses advanced generative algorithms to help you create instrumental melodies as MIDI in your DAW.
A co-creation tool designed for anyone making music in electronic pop, dance and EDM styles, MelodySauce provides a quick and unlimited source of melodies and melodic inspiration, created for you at the click of a button.
NEW FEATURES IN 1.5:
- SYNCOPATION – control whether melodies have syncopated (“offbeat”) rhythms or not.
- POST-CREATION EDITING – Speed, Transpose, Swing, Triplet and Syncopation can all now be applied to melodies after they’ve been created, so you can instantly modify your melodies inside the plugin.
- ALGORITHMS – upgraded generative algorithms.
- LEGATO – add instant legato.
- QUICK TIPS – quick tips window to help you get started.
Create Ideas Quickly
With MelodySauce you can quickly and easily generate, audition and select melodies for use as leads, synth lines, arpeggios and other instrumental hooks, all on-the-fly whilst you playback your song project.
None of the phrases that MelodySauce generates are pre-programmed as you hear them, they are all built from scratch each time you click to generate.
MelodySauce is capable of generating many millions of different permutations of melody through its complex algorithms, which are the result of 18 months’ research and collaboration with top music producers.
Mood & Convolution
Instantly generate melodies with different mood and complexity setting combinations.
By adjusting a set of simple parameters, you get to control the melodies MelodySauce generates for you.
Experiment with adding instant harmonies to the melodies you’ve generated. Try swapping the notes of the melodies whilst keeping the rhythm.
Seamless DAW integration
Generate melodies “on-the-fly” whilst your song project is playing. Easily connect MelodySauce to your favourite soft synths within your DAW. Drag and drop melodies straight into your DAW. Operates in your DAW in Audio Unit, MIDI FX and VST plug-in formats.